Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nauvoo!!!

Posting posting 1,2,3... Just kidding! I just don't like to start all my posts with "Hi, ya'!" Getting off subject.
The Youth in my church (at least in my area) went to a place named Nauvoo, So I thought I would share some of the pictures with you... Just for fun!! If you want to understand what I believe better you can go HERE! Anyway what was I doing??? Oh yeah pictures, thats right!

Couldn't resist the Sunset!! Thoughts?

We got a little bored... it is a 5 hour drive.
We camped At the State park... Didn't want to drive hours in the morning (asking for grumpy teenagers then)

We Had a little too much fun...but it was worth it!

FAVORITE!! My friend Bria and I we were at the blacksmiths shop!

Bria, Kristen and I..Like I said tooooooo much fun!

The Reason we went....More on that in the distant future. You can find more about it  on mormon.org!
P.S. I didn't take that picture of the Nauvoo Temple, I am not that good!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture of the temple Danni; great job!

-XO Abbigayle Rashae
-trueblueabbi.blogspot.com