Thursday, January 12, 2012

Over the years: Emily and Danni

So I have been looking through a lot of older pictures that we have on our computer, and looking at the newer pictures and have come to a conclusion. I am going to post about Emily and I over the years to see how much different we look in 2006-2012 so here you go. Fair warning, a couple of the pictures that I am posting were taken on the iPod Touch so they aren't the best quality.

Side Note: Our sister Takara was in college when we were in China, that is why we don't have very many pictures of her with us, )':

Yep, the computer wouldn't let me open it, so I re-took it with the iPod...2006

2007 in Downtown Xuzhou, China

Left to right: Me, Takara, Emily 2008

2009 in China

Me 2010 Lets just say I am SOO thankful my teeth grew in straiter!

Emily 2010 China

February 2011 New Beginnings for church

2012 taken today
How time goes by so incredibly fast is beyond me. I am just glad I still have my sisters today to help keep me and the rest of our family going.

With Love,
Danni

No comments: