Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow

Well this winter has been a LOT different than past winters in the Mid-West. Usually it snows in early November, and doesn't melt until mid-March, IF we are lucky. Sometimes it snows on Halloween.

This year, the "first snow" was on December 1st, which I was SUPER happy about it because in my little brain November is for leaves and December is for snow. That "first snow" only stayed for about 12 hours at our house the worst part was....you could still see the grass. I very much dislike it when it snows and you can still see the remnants of fall. Anyway, about half way through December we were having gorgeous weather, 50 degree weather in winter time, Yes Please! So I wasn't very sad on missing out on a white Christmas...it is good to shake up the norm once and a while. Here we are in January thinking we are going strait to Springtime, and well, let's just say that I feel silly for thinking that! Here are some pictures of our recent scenery.





So according to my Dad got 3 inches of snow and 5 inches of blow!(:

Happy Weekend!!!

No comments: